Edney Primary School is located on Newburn Road in High Wycombe.
We are a local intake area school, which means that we have a defined catchment area, however, we invite and consider all applications for enrolment. Applications for a place at Edney Primary School can be made at any time during the year, by completing an Application for Enrolment (Part A) form.
We also offer specific timelines for application and entry to our Kindergarten and Pre-Primary programs, with applications due by the end of July for commencement in the following year.
SEVEN SIMPLE STEPS TO ENROL AT EDNEY
1. Download an application for Application for Enrolment form.
2. Bring the completed application for enrolment form, along with proof of address (such as a power bill) and your child’s birth certificate to the school office. Our friendly office staff will make copies of your documents for you. While here, why not arrange a tour?
3. The school will consider the application for enrolment and offer a place if at all possible. This decision is generally made within one day.
4. The school will call to advise you of the outcome of your application for enrolment, including which class your child has been placed in, and invite you to come to the school to complete the formal enrolment form.
5. When you visit to pick up your enrolment form, we will provide a welcome package with information on our school uniform, fees and charges, booklist and an A-Z guide to Edney. You can complete the form in the school office and lodge it immediately, or take it home to complete and return it at your leisure.
6. It’s time to organise your new school uniform and essential supplies! Uniforms can be purchased from Lowes in Midland Gate Shopping Centre. We recommend that you make use of local businesses in purchasing stationery supplies and are happy to suggest suppliers.
7. Your child can commence at Edney Primary School the day after all forms have been lodged. On this day, please bring your child to the front office at 8.30am, where you will be met by one of the Deputy Principals or Principal for your official welcome to our school.
We’d love to have you join our school, please do not hesitate to contact the school to arrange a tour, or for any enrolment enquiries.
ENROLMENT APPLICATION FORM
Applications for enrolment for students from Kindergarten to Year Six can be made using the enrolment application form.
SCHOOL INFORMATION BOOK
The booklet is available to download by clicking on the front cover photo.