Our school dress and presentation requirements are tangible evidence of the high standards expected of and achieved by the Edney Primary School Community. The benefits of our school dress code include: promoting a positive image of our school and creating a sense of identity among students; promoting safety of students through easy identification; keeping costs of clothing within reasonable limits for parents; and assisting students to learn the importance of appropriate presentation.
- Red school polo shirt with logo
- Faction t-shirt (red, blue, gold or green) for wear on Fridays and designated events only
Jackets / Jumpers
- Black fleece jacket with school logo
- Black microfibre jacket with school logo
Pants / Skirts / Shorts
- Black shorts, pants, skorts, sports skorts, skirt or trackpants
- Check school dress with logo
· Students are encouraged to wear hair accessories, scarves, skivvies (under school uniform) consistent with the school colours of red and black.
- The Black reversible Faction Bucket Hat is compulsory for wear all year round
- The school policy is “No School Hat – No Play” and runs all year round, including play, physical education, excursions and other designated events.
- Kindergarten children are provided with a bucket hat free of charge from the Edney P&C. The wearing of this hat is compulsory for all outdoor play and activities.
The following do not meet our required dress standard and should not be worn to school:
- Any item of denim clothing
- Make up including nail polish
- Torn, ripped or dirty clothing
- Thongs or flimsy footwear
- Loose long hair—all hair shoulder length and beyond to be tied back, for both boys and girls.
Students who wear our FULL SCHOOL UNIFORM:
- Contribute to rewards for their class
- Represent our school on excursions and other fun activities
- Earn individual awards
The Edney Primary School Uniform is available exclusively from Lowes at Midland Gate Shopping Centre, and from the online store